Few days ago vRealize Operations Manager 6.4 has been released with enhanced product usability, Stability and supporting vSphere 6.5 environments. And best part is that this release has been added with 13 new customized dashboards which will be very useful for Capacity, Performance and troubleshooting stand point.
Here are the list of enhancement has been made in vRealize Operations Manager 6.4 –
- Pinpoints and helps you clean up alerts in your environments:
- Groups alerts by the definition to identify noisiest alerts.
- Allows single-click disabling of alerts across the system or for a given policy.
- Reflects business context based on vSphere VM folders:
- vSphere VM folders are now incorporated into the navigation tree for quick searching.
- Thirteen new installed dashboards to display status, identify problems, and at-a-glance share data with your peers:
- A getting started dashboard to introduce you to using our dashboards
- Environment and capacity overview dashboards to get a summary of your environments.
- VM troubleshooting dashboard that helps you diagnose problems in a VM and start solving them.
- Infrastructure capacity and performance dashboards to view status and see problems across your datacenter.
- VM and infrastructure configuration dashboards to highlight inconsistencies and violations of VMware best practices in your environment.
- Enhanced All Metrics tab to ease troubleshooting:
- Set of key KPIs per object and resource for a quick start of your investigation process.
- Ability to correlate properties with metrics
- Predictive DRS (pDRS) enables vRealize Operations to provide long-term forecast metrics to augment the short-term placement criteria of the vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS). This capability only works within vSphere version 6.5 or above.
Supported Deployment Mode for vROps 6.4
You can deploy vRealize Operations Manager 6.4 with any of the following installation mode:
- VMware virtual appliance
- RHEL installation package
- Microsoft Windows installation package
Note: VMware recommends to use the Virtual Appliance option rather than using Linux or Windows base deployment. For Windows base vRealize Operations Manager 6.4 is the final version of the product to support Microsoft Windows installations. Although RHEL-based installation option is fully supported in vRealize Operations Manager 6.4 but will be deprecating this support. The future availability of the RHEL options is not guaranteed.
Please visit vRealize Operations Manager 6.4 VMware product page for More details.
Thank you and Keep sharing 🙂